Monday, October 13, 2008

Leggies! We Have Leggies!



Voila! My first pair of baby legs! I knitted these cute little baby legs for my dear friend A's new baby. Now, when I knit them baby wasn't here yet and gender was unknown so I made them in an oatmeal color. They photographed kind of beige here but they really are a sweet oatmeal color in person. This was the first pair of baby legs I've ever knit and I have to tell you I'm now hooked. They are really easy to make and sooo cute. My next pair will be for my nephew who is due at the end of this week, but may come whenever he is ready. I'm planning on a green or brown for him too, just because blue isn't the only color for boys and it gets old after a while. Anyway, I'm really proud of myself for making them and having them turn out all right. Now, we'll have to wait and see how they hold up in use and give a full review then, but for now I'm rather impressed with them! (plus it proves to me that I'm getting better at knitting not worse)


for some reason the one on the left looks longer but I swear they're the same length and width. I think using Tim's desk chair as a back drop was not a good idea.

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

ah says he can't wait to wear them and in chunking up for just this purpose!

Emily said...

those are so stinking cute!