Friday, October 10, 2008

Funny Friday



Cause I've now declared every Friday to be Funny Friday. This is particularly hilarious, I may find more to post as I continue searching but it's Nader and I love me some Nader. Oh, by the by, there's a little shout out for my SIL Mrs. Redpants about 42 seconds in, that I think will slay her. I hope it will anyway, I consider it a true accomplishment if i can make her laugh. (Granted, it's not me making her laugh but Mr. Nader but hey, I still get points for finding it right?)


Here's another one...they'd be better if Obama girl wouldn't start laughing at the end of every shot and hunch over like she's puking up her Tasti-D-Lite, but it beats watching a McCain ad right?

5 comments:

Mrs. Redpants said...

this was hilarious!! i love the bea arthur reference. nader always did have a good sense of humor... xoxo

Unknown said...

yay! I'm so glad you liked it! I was watching it thinking it was ok, and then when he guessed Bea Arthur first I said, "Oh, that's for Kara!" Ben then asked what's for Auntie Kara? A computer? I tried to show it to him and explain it but he just gave me the generic - "grownups are simple, strange creatures" look that one gets at age five.

Unknown said...

I love love love this and the Funny Friday concept. More, more, more! Momma Toll Free

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

More to come....there should be another weekday that starts with F!