Monday, September 8, 2008

Our Family Rocks






That's all there is to it. We've had an awesome couple of weeks most notably thanks to an amazing visit from my SIL and my two adorable nephews. (who just happen to be the same ages and B&N) We also had a great bday celebration for Tim, his mom and Nate this past weekend too. It's really wonderful to see three generations all together celebrating their birthdays. Anyway, here are some pics of our visits and adventures as of late. I'll get back to long, rambling somewhat mindless blogs later this week. As summer starts to fade away I wanted to be sure to get these sunny pictures up.

PS
There aren't pics of my nephews because I need to ask my bro and SIL before I just start throwing pics of their kiddos on the web. ;) For the record though, we went to all of the places pictured with them and had a blast!!!

No comments: