Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Input Wanted



We're planning to get tattoos this Saturday. Tim has a childhood friend who is apprenticing (or she may be a full artist now, I'm not 100% sure) but anyway, she's offered us free ink and we're so excited! I have a couple ideas but can't decide what to get. So, does anyone have suggestions? These are the few things I'm thinking of now.

I'd also really like to get something in honor of B & N but I don't know what. I was thinking something with a fish, since Ben is a Pisces but Nate is a Virgo so I don't know about the fish with the virgin. Maybe, if I can think of a good design. Any ideas of tats that fit the idea of being for/about your kids would be appreciated!!!

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

I honestly love both of these designs and think that they are both very you. Perhaps you could incorporate something small into these for the boys (like 2 stars). I can't wait to see what you do!