Thursday, September 18, 2008

The Reason Behind The Waaahhhs....maybe?

Ok, so I've finally just given in to my suspicions. I think I have Thrush. I broke down and pulled out all of my books and looked through them and checked online etc. Pretty sure I have some of the classic symptoms, but they're not the symptoms I usually get when I have it so I kept thinking I was just reading too much into it. Of course it hasn't helped that I've been eating left over birthday cake almost every night this week and making pumpkin bread as if it's all we're allowed to eat this week. I'm sure I've given all those yeasties plenty to live off of for a while. So, I'm off to down some Grapefruit Seed extract and I will do my best to avoid sugar for the next few days. I really should quit the stuff all together but I'm such a wimp. I just can't seem to do it, I love it, I want it, I need it! Ok, maybe I just think I need it, but man I'll tell you when a craving hits it's undeniable. Time to suck it up and cut it out...of course I set out to do this weeks away from Halloween. Have I mentioned that I am notorius for my timing?

No comments: