Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Tuesday Tunes

I have failed you
I have failed you
I''ve closed my heart and I have failed you
But I love you, How I love you
All my days were rearranged to say I Love You




The Wailin' Jennys will be at Prescott Park tomorrow! I'm so excited to see them in person, although I may spend a good deal of the concert chasing after an almost two year old. I don't mind though, I'll still be in listening range and they'll be live in front of me. Yay! I strongly encourage anyone who is local to go check them out. There is only a recommended donation to any of the Wednesday Concerts at PPAF, which is wonderful and generous and well worth the fun nights with great acts. I'm looking forward to a nice night in the park, under the stars with some of my favorite music. Come on Wednesday!




No comments: