Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Tuesday Tunes - Running Edition

This is my current running playlist -  Full Disclosure - I haven't actually run in two weeks, thanks mostly to the nonstop rain we had which was followed immediately by heat and humidity.  Boo!  I'm hoping to get back out this week though.  This week is already much cooler than last week so I'm hopeful.  In the meantime, all of these songs are fun and keep me moving when I have to get back home.  I start off strong and then tend to lose momentum. But, the brilliance of running outside is, that if I run a mile from home I have to turn back and run another mile back, or at least walk it. This music helps keep me moving at a respectable pace and it makes the miles go by much faster than silence.  So, my playlist is kind of like my running buddy, it keeps me company, motivates me and makes sure I get back a good run in.  My personal trainer lives in my iPod.

Michael Franti - I'm Alive (Life Sounds Like)



Pink  -  True Love



Passion Pit - Little Secrets



Mackelmore & Ryan Lewis - Can't Hold Us 



Ellie Goulding - Anything Could Happen



Daft Punk - Get Lucky



White Lies - There Goes Our Love Again



Capital Cities - Safe & Sound



Robin Thicke - Blurred Lines



Grouplove  - Ways To Go



Enrique Iglesias - I Like It

No comments: