Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Tuesday Tunes



Open Wide Your Wounded Heart, Feel Yourself Be Blown Apart,
Open Wide Your Wounded Heart, It's a Funny Place to Start
In The Light of the Sun, We Are Found, We Are Undone


All The Stars - The Wailin Jennys

This song is from the newest Wailing Jenny's album, Bright Morning Stars, and the lyrics aren't available yet online, much to my chagrin. The quote above is a piece that keeps replaying in my head, but I'll admit I'm not confident those are the exact words. Oh well, the video is more than enough to tide me over until I get a hold of the album later this week hopefully. If you are local and want to see more of The Wailin Jennys, they'll be at the infamous Somerville Theater on March 27th. They're also touring throughout the east coast right now so catch them if you can!

No comments: