Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Sweet Things


Sleeping boy after an afternoon of swimming and playing with friends. (I moved him to the couch after I took this so he wouldn't have waffle face)




Fleece & Cotton pants I made for the babe. They still need some finishing and they're not nearly as yellowy as this picture makes them seem.




Booties I made for baby in two sizes. Easiest pattern ever!!!



Thrift store find today! $5!!!! It needs glass in the frame but that's an easy fix.



Something about the picture just pulled me in and for $5 I couldn't resist. Now, I just have to figure out where to hang it.

3 comments:

the good life mama said...

Hi Leila-

I love these booties! Where did you get your pattern? (I need simple.)

Hope you're doing well-- Heather

Unknown said...

Hi Heather!
I got it from Raverlry.com. If you search for free patterns and then "booties" it should come up. Let me know if you have trouble though and I'll just email it to you. It really is super simple!

Hope you guys are surviving this very summery weather all right! What a weird season it's been huh?

Unknown said...

I meant to add - there's a link in the word "pattern" in my post that should take you to it. :)