Monday, July 13, 2009

Entering The Third Trimester

It's officially here as of Friday. These picks are at 28 weeks 1 day, in case anyone is counting. We're not....(well, Tim's not) I can't believe we're at the last third of the pregnancy and at the same time I'm sooooooo eager to meet this baby that October can't come soon enough. No need to rush though, I'm sure it'll be here sooner than I realize. Plus, I've got two great distractions that fill my days and make it easy/impossible to sit around counting down minutes until baby comes earthside.





I can obscure children with my belly! Need to blur a face in a photo, just use my belly!


That shirt is working really hard.

1 comment:

MeloMeals said...

You look great! It's always so exciting to anticipate the birth of your child! I look forward to meeting you and your family this fall.