Monday, April 21, 2008

We Feel Pretty, Oh So Pretty!



Cause we're wearing these beautiful wraps! Our friend Kristi runs an awesome business out of her home making wraps for mamas, dadas and their kiddos. She just got in four new designs and asked Nate and I to model them for her until she can get some professional shots done. We couldn't say no!!! So here are the pics of Nate and I in the Hadley (the purpley one) and Sarah (black and white with flowers). The other two new wraps (Whitman and Alyssa - named for our amazing mutual friend) are modeled by Jan and baby Susan. Sweet pictures!
We always feel pretty in a wrap or sling, but this just furthered my longing for more wraps. Yes, I'm aware I have a problem. Hello, my name is Leila and I'm addicted to baby carriers.


Check out Kristi's company at http://www.gypsymama.com/ you won't be disappointed! Jan also makes slings (we have two that we love) www.sleepingbaby.net

No comments: