Monday, April 9, 2007

So Sick, sick, sick of things!

I'm in a bit of a cranky mood today. It's better than yesterday was, I was scary-cranky yesterday. I did NOT model good behavior for my children. I was whiney, crabby, selfish and cranky. Just plain ole cranky. This is what a nasty head cold will do to a mama. I'm feeling better today, not 100%, but still improved. I'm just hoping that this cold is really going away and not just takinga day off only to come back double force tomorrow. That's what our weather has been doing lately and I've had enough.


It's April 9th and we have snow on the ground and another snow storm coming on Thursday. Now, I lived in NH for a good 20 years of my life or so, I realize that it's New England and we have long winters. BUT, what's killing me is the week of temps in the 50s, sun, rain, mud, that "it's almost spring" scent in the air - you know, the smell of mud, leaves, grass and usually a woodstove going somewhere. So just as we're getting used to this weather we get hit with a severe temperature drop and snow warnings. Just pick a damn season and go with it please!!!!


So, I thought about washing and storing the boys' snow suits and winter coats two weeks ago, but I'm not going to do it. Maybe by May 9th I can really think about it. Better make that June, just to be on the safe side. I'm going to go make some tea now and try to keep this cold moving out of my body.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: