Monday, April 2, 2007


We've had a pretty good day, so I feel a little silly sitting here feeling sad. I'm not 100% sure why I do. Our little family is ok right now, the boys are well (although Nate's got a runny nose and Ben is coughing but nothing major) and Tim & I are good. Well, Tim is stressing about his midterm this week, which is understandable, but other wise we're fine. I think that I'm feeling sad for friends of ours, and oddly enough not for anything specific. I just know that we have a few friends who are not having such a good day or time right now and I feel for them. I'm not sure that there is a lot that I can do to help, especially considering I don't know what specifically is ailing our friends (and I don't need to) I just know that they are hurting and I wish they weren't. SO, that said, I'm doing what I always do when I feel sad, or worried or sick or anything negative, I'm sending out vibes of the opposite feeling. I'm thinking of my friends and sending them good vibes - as simple as that may sound - I'm sending thoughts that say We care about you, we hope you're ok, we're here for you, hugs, etc. Whatever pops in at the moment. I'm sure plenty of people might pray but seeing as we're still learning about this Wicca thing and trying to figure out our path into it, I feel more comfortable sending thoughts.

So, if you're reading this and you have a second just put some good energy out there. I know some people might consider this corny or simplistic, BUT I really feel like it works. At the very least, it can't hurt to think something positive and put that out in the universe. Think how what could happen if we all sent out a moment of positive energy each day. I know this much, it makes me feel better even for that small moment, and that's positive in itself.

No comments: