Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Tuesday Tunes

Happy Birthday Sir Paul!


 
                         Oh no one left alive in ninteen hundred and eighty five will ever do

                                                             She may be right
                                                             She may be fine
                                           She may get love but she won't get mine
                                                                'cos i got you







Oh no one left alive in 1985, will ever do
She may be right
She may be fine
She may get love but she won't get mine
'cos i got you
Oh i oh i
Well i just can't enough of that sweet stuff
My little lady gets behind


On my mama said the time would come
When i would find myself in love with you
I didn't think i never dreamed
That i would be around to see it all come true
Woh i oh i
Well i just can't get enough of that sweet stuff
My little lady gets behind

No comments: