Thursday, September 29, 2011

Two!


Syda turned 2 today. She's still such a peanut and very much a full fledged toddler at the same time. She's such an adventurous kiddo, more so than either of her brothers at this age. At her checkup a few weeks ago our doctor reminded me that two is the age when most kids start to realize that they are their own person, separate from mom, dad and siblings. It's both exhilarating and terrifying for the two year old. It's the same emotions for this mama of a two year old. There is a part of me that is so excited to see Syda growing, exploring and expressing herself, and there is a part of me that is shocked that she's not a baby anymore.



She's a full fledged toddler now and I'm loving (almost) every minute of it. I know the toddler stage has its share of challenges, but it really is my favorite stage of having a young child. Syda is showing us more and more of her personality and boy is there a lot to see. I'm so looking forward to seeing what this year holds for her and us, as we have the privilege of sharing it with her. Happy Birthday Syda!!!! We love you!!!


No comments: