Thursday, April 21, 2011

May The Force Be With You

I stumbled upon the best book of all time at our library a few weeks ago. What is it? Well, The Star Wars Craft Book obviously! I really wasn't sure what to expect when I checked it out, but I figured worse case scenario was the boys saw some cool crafts that they're not quite old enough to make. I somehow forgot about the adult boy in the house, and his love of all things Star Wars.




















These are just a few of the first projects Tim & the boys have completed. I'm sure there are many more to come, including Han Solo in a bar of soap, the R2D2 Hat and alien snow globes. We highly recommend this book if there are any Star Wars fans in your house who also happen to be crafty. Or would considering becoming crafty to get cool Star Wars stuff.
Bantha stuffed animal anyone? Who knew Tim was so good at crafting? Guess he just had to find his muse. Banthas.


General Grievous and Yoda Finger Puppets


The epic fight of light vs. darkness continues...

No comments: