Monday, April 26, 2010

Dear Universe

Please give my family a little break ok? Especially my husband, could you lay off just a bit? He'd appreciate it, but is too kind to ask you directly. Fortunately for him, I am loud and sleep deprived and therefore cranky and full of the gusto needed to tell you to step off for a while!!!

Tim's father is in the hospital now, dealing with a possible stroke and seizures. They're not really sure what they're dealing with at the moment, but in any case, all we know is that he's not home, he's stuck in a hospital and not himself at all. This is a very brief summary of what's going on, but I had to put it out there somewhere - so the universe would know and help my father in law get well.

2 comments:

Hilaree said...

praying for miraculous healing...

Unknown said...

thanks Hilaree, I really appreciate it. Things are looking pretty grim unfortunately.