Monday, March 19, 2012

Nine



I'm going to try not too much about Ben's birthday. It's starting to feel a little strange writing about him on here - since he's older and this blog gets shared via Facebook (that may change). I don't want to ramble on here and embarrass him and at the same time, I use this blog to mark the big milestones in our life. Hmm, the quandary.

For him, it's a birthday - a big deal, a fun day, an excuse to eat lots of sugar, the fun of receiving presents and everyone celebrating HIM for the day. I'm so thankful for Ben in many ways that I never expected to be. It's just a day for him, but for me, it's the day that marks the start of our family. The day is still all about him, but when it comes up every year I can't help but take a minute and look at all of us. Thank you for bringing us here Ben. Thank you so much!

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

I think that is the perfect way to mark his birthday. Beautiful.